Terms of Agreement
At each measurement with Bredbandskollen, The Swedish Internet Foundation processes the following information:
- Date and time for the measurement.
- An identification code that identifies the device from which the measurement was made.
- The position for the user’s internet connection.
If the measurement is done with the mobile app and it has been given permission to see where you are located (location services), the GPS position is saved and displayed in the map service.
- Measurement results (sent/received bandwidth as well as response time).
- Against which server the measurement was made.
- The user’s specified maximum speed.
- The user’s broadband operator.
- The user’s operating system and web browser.
- The device’s IP address.