Terms of Agreement
The Swedish Internet Foundation processes the following information at each measurement:
- Date and time for the measurement
- An identification code that identifies the device from which the measurement was made
- Information about where the user’s operator is geographically located or where the measurement was made. If the measurement is done with the mobile app and it has been given permission to see where you are located (location services), then the GSM position is saved for the measurement and is displayed in the map service. The Swedish Internet Foundation can also get positioning data from your broadband operator. Currently it is not possible for Android users to measure with the mobile app without the GPS location beeing saved.
- Measurement results (sent/received bandwidth as well as response time)
- Against which server the measurement was made
- The user’s specified maximum speed
- The user’s broadband operator
- The user’s operating system and web browser
- The computer’s IP address
Through the use of Bredbandskollen, you agree to the following:
- That The Swedish Internet Foundation stores and uses information about your measurement according to points 1-8 above as a basis for statistics as well as for displaying in the map service.
- That The Swedish Internet Foundation can disclose information according to points 1-9 to the broadband operators in the EU/EEA area and that they may use the information to develop their services as well as for statistical purposes. Broadband operators may not use the information for marketing purposes.